This crazy guy hust became a daddy again! He has pretty cute kids! Both of them are wyas cute! But any way im sooooooooooooo happy its summer and school is out!! It feel so good not to have to worry about reading, getting homework done, and all the other hard things about school! But any way.......... Idk :] I have no clue what im going to do all summer! I hope we get to go the lake alot this summer! But we are also building a house all summer. It will be cool to see the progression of that! Today, June 2, they are laying the concrete!! Witch is a very exciting thing!
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
O wOw!!
This crazy guy hust became a daddy again! He has pretty cute kids! Both of them are wyas cute! But any way im sooooooooooooo happy its summer and school is out!! It feel so good not to have to worry about reading, getting homework done, and all the other hard things about school! But any way.......... Idk :] I have no clue what im going to do all summer! I hope we get to go the lake alot this summer! But we are also building a house all summer. It will be cool to see the progression of that! Today, June 2, they are laying the concrete!! Witch is a very exciting thing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Brei, you crack me up! Have a fun summer, we'll have to go to the lake together.
Ya! I want to be able to go alot this summer but knowing my family we wont get to alot!! I cant wait to see that cute baby again!! :D Hope to c u soon!
Oh my word!! I couldn't figure out who the guy was!! duh! It has to be Tyler at the condo in December. We have to get some warm weather first or everyone will just freeze going to the lake. I have my jacket on today and my toes are frozen in my sandals!!
Post a Comment